Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our God is Awesome

From Sandy-

When Ron had his colonoscopy in the hospital, a biopsy was taken of ulcerated tissue in the lining of his colon. I was told by the doctor that it could be cancer. The biopsy came back and it was not cancer. How greatful I am for this news. One of the Kaiser nurses was sure it was cancer and informed me he was too weak to ever have surgery. I'm so glad she was proven wrong. I have had some things recently to thank God for. He has answered prayer.

Just when I begin to think He doesn't hear me - He proves to me that He does. Our God is an awesome God!!!

I am still on the roller coaster ride. It's one ride I do hope to get off of. Ron is weak and has to build up his strength once again. The rehab. center will check his blood once a week from now on to see if he needs to have transfusions. I still have lots of hope - however, I have turned Ron over to the Lord and I am prepared for anything at this point. I know that God has gone before us - He knows the future and I trust Him for the outcome. I just sometimes find it hard to cope with all the ups and downs without reaching out to another person. I can't keep using my daughter for this, so I am trying to learn to always lean on the Lord and always come to Him whether in time of need or in time of praise. I have learned to ask Him for help all day and every day. So far, He has given me the strength and stamina to see this through. I would be a basket case without the Lord - without his strength and power to deliver me from the fear and despair that so many times try to grab me away from Him. He is there for me - Our God is an awesome God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment