Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back to the hospital

From Sandy -

Ron was admitted to the hospital again today. This time with a 911 call. He has an infection in the g-tube (where they feed him in the stomach), he has pneumonia, and he has a bladder infection. They rushed him to the hospital because he was running a high fever, his blood pressure was out of control and he was having difficulty breathing. When I left the hospital at 12:30 a.m., he was much better but still had infections and pneumonia.

I feel sometimes like Job in so many ways. Job went through so much. True, I have not gone through anything like Job did, but I am weary, tired, and tonight I am afraid I am depressed about all of this. Five months is a long time to be on a roller coaster ride that you want to get off of. I continue to pray to the Lord and never give up on hope which is eternal. The Lord has promised me that He will surely bless us. I rest on His word. And, I rest in my bed tonight knowing that the Lord God Almighty has Ron and I under His wing. The brightest victories hide in the darkest places.

No comments:

Post a Comment