Thursday, May 26, 2011

He will bring our trouble to completion

From Sandy -
During this time of illness, worry, anxiety and stress - I know that "this too shall pass". It has been five months now and I realize that there have been many who have endured worse hardships for a much longer period of time. I don't feel sorry for myself because I know that the Lord has taught me so much and has brought me so much closer to Him because of the crisis Ron and I are going through. I am hoping that through this Ron accepts Christ as his personal savior. I know that the Lord is working on him.
Once again Ron was off the ventilator yesterday. I am much more cautious this time about getting my hopes up. But I know that this is a good thing and I am hoping that Ron can permanently get off of it. Sometimes God gives us a peek at what is to be and we have to believe and have faith that He will carry it through. This is the way I am feeling about the ventilator. Being cautious I don't think is a lack of faith - it is simply trusting in the Lord for Him to work and do His will. I do ask for specifics of the Lord and that's o.k. too. God knows that I want Him to be Ron's ventilator - not a machine. I trust the Lord to get the job done! He does bring our troubles to completion. I have hope and faith and tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment