Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Lord Sees Our Heart!

I LOVE that I had Miriam's story to tell you! I would be so happy to tell one of your stories of God's handiwork in your life! If you have something you would like to Priase our Lord for, please email me. I will put up a place on the blog for you to reach me. As I said before, I would like this to be our blog!

It would be very encouraging too, if you could leave a comment when you visit! Each day that I post, I pray for God to lead me in what to write. I'm hoping I'm tuned into Him! Your comments would give me an idea of what our needs are or praises we can share to uplift each other.

I haven't found a way to add a prayer list, but I thought that I could add prayer requests at the end of the blog. You can either email me or write your prayer request in the comments, and I will add it to the blog.

As you know, I have been sharing my personal struggles with walking in the Spirit. I know I often try to live life in my own power rather than God's power. There is a battle in my life every day. I can experience a huge insight from God, and then it fades, and I forget the excitement of the revelation. It is amazing how quickly it fades. I'm thankful that the Lord sees through to my heart, and that He resides there, even on days when it is foggy!

The Lord brought this scripture to my mind, Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is living, and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, AND ABLE TO JUDGE THE THOUGHTS AND INTENTIONS OF THE HEART! (My explanation point!)

Praise be to Our Lord!

Susan

Please pray for Bonnie, that her tumor will be gone when she has an MRI July 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment