Friday, April 22, 2011

He knows the way that I take

From Sandy -
Job 23:10 He knows the way that I take. How wonderful it is to know that the Lord does know what is going on with us. He knows when we are grieving and fearful. He knows when we are joyful and at peace. "He knows." I don't have to tell Jesus what is wrong in my life, He knows. Before I ever come to Him in prayer, He knows what my petitions will be. He walks before me and knows what I will be facing. He walks with me and helps me get through the despair and anxiety. The Lord will never fail us or forsake us. What he asks in return is faith. Sometimes I take the Lord for granted - especially when life is good. It's the difficult times in my life when the Lord has my full attention. At these times I must "Be still and know that He is God". The power that is available through the Lord Jesus Christ is awesome. I have to slow down in life sometimes to see the majesty of the Lord. He is all powerful and He provides the strength to get through anything.

Never in my years on this planet have I been drawn closer to the Lord than I have in the past several months. These months have been difficult to get through, but with the hand of the Lord as my guide, I am making it down a path that has had trials and tribulations. He has been my strength, my shield, my deliverer, my Saviour, my hope, my peace, my joy, my fortress, my rock, my Heavenly Father, my courage, my serenity. There are so many ways of describing our Lord and Saviour. To survive the past year and some months, I did get in touch with Him and always maintained communication with Him. And, even when I grabbed hold with only one little finger of faith, it has been enough to make His power mine to accomplish the acts that have at times overwhelmed me.

He lives, He lives
Christ Jesus lives today
He walks with me and
talks with me
along life's narrow way
You ask me how I know He lives
He lives within my heart

The Lord is there for Ron too. I don't know if Ron recognizes it yet or not - but Jesus is with Ron. I have turned Ron over to the Lord - He will give Ron the strength and courage to overcome. I just pray that Ron will develop a love and faith in the Lord Jesus. That's when the true healing will come about for Ron.

1 comment: