Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Faith - Patience - Hope

From Sandy -

I have had to lean so heavily on the Lord lately. I have to admit I am scared and anxious right now about tomorrow. My faith has grown - but I still have to grow even stronger in my trust and faith of God.

I go to see the attorney tomorrow regarding MediCal - which I will have to file for in order to be able to keep Ron in Rehab at Reche Canyon. MediCal is a scary thing because once I file - my possessions and earnings are not my own - they will belong to the state of California. We have always paid our bills and never expected any handouts. Yet - here we are expecting a handout from the great state of California to keep Ron in Rehab over the first 100 days (of which my medical insurance and medicare will pay). Life is a funny thing - you never know where it will lead you. Never in a million years would I have pictured Ron and I in this predicament. Yet - here we are.

I know that Ron will come home. I know that the Lord is mending Ron even as I write this post. I know that the Lord loves Ron and knows him from the inside out. He is Ron's creator and He can heal Ron completely. I have had to turn Ron over to the Lord. I can be a control freak sometimes and think that I can fix everything. I cannot fix Ron. That is between God and Ron. I can ask the Lord to heal Ron which I have done a multitude of times each and every day. Throughout all of this - my surgery and Ron's recovery - I have had to have patience, knowing that faith and hope in the Lord God Almighty will bring results in His time and they will be miraculous indeed!

I am being blessed more and more each day as I come to know the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost in a very personal and life changing way. Nothing matters more than knowing that the Lord is my Savior and He loves me and all of us more than we can ever know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment