Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thy Will Be Done

From Sandy -
Ron is still on a ventilator as of this date. He is running a low grade fever and now he has diarrhea. His heart is beating too rapidly and I'm not sure what else is going on. My heart breaks for Ron. To see him lying in a hospital bed hooked up to all kinds of tubes is a continuation of his nightmarish illnesses. I still don't know what the Lord has in store for Ron. Trying to outguess God is a foolish thing to do. I have tried to do that by thinking that I know God's will for Ron. I am finding out that I don't know what the Lord is going to do. Sometimes faith is just letting go of all the things you want to happen, knowing that if you trust in God, what does happen is a blessing bigger than what you were asking for.
Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct Thy path".
I will do this - I will trust the Lord and not try to understand everything. I will acknowledge the Lord in everything I do so that He will direct my path.
I know that the Lord knows what is best. I commit Ron unto God who created him.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment