Thursday, November 24, 2011

Some good news

Ron was taken off of the respirator yesterday. Also, a procedure was done to give him a peg tube in his stomach for feeding.  He was put back on the respirator for this procedure. He still has diarrhea, but he does not have pneumonia. He is definitely better. His vital signs have improved and his heart is beating regular once again. I've had no Grim Reapers come around within the past few days to tell me to "let him go". I think that's a good sign. If he continues to get better I foresee another trip to a rehab. center to get him to walk and use his hands and arms. He was able to suck on ice and swallow today. This is another positive action. It's still one day at a time, but there have been some forward trends in the past few days. God is in charge - I trust what He is doing - surely He has something left for Ron to do on this earth because there have been many opportunities for the Lord to have taken him.
I continue to trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment