Saturday, October 1, 2011

Miracles

From Sandy -
I am feeling very much in awe of the Lord today. Ron is going to be coming home very soon. He is now able to eat food again and his trach was pulled. Now there is just a hole in his throat and it will heal and close soon. He is walking with assistance and a walker. He is able to stand, he can pull himself up in bed and he is exercising his legs every day. I cannot begin to tell you what progress Ron has made. The prayers on behalf of Ron have been heard by the Lord and He has touched Ron with healing and recovery. Nothing short of a miracle has brought Ron from the brinks of death back to life. He has the glowing look of health now and is putting weight back on. He is talking about coming home and how happy he will be to get there. He is nothing short of a miracle.
When I look back at a most "nightmarish" year - I see the footprints of God when He truly did carry me. I have come close to breaking down, but the Lord was there to support me and give me the strength to keep on keeping on. The Lord guided me to a wonderful attorney that brought me through what could have been financial ruin - now we are able to keep our home and our income and I am able to pay the bills. I came through my own surgery with flying colors - Jesus was with me, guiding the surgeon's hand as I lay there.
Throughout all of the despair, pain and suffering - I was never ever alone. This to me is the greatest miracle of all. As small and insignificant as I am compared to the world and all of its' people, the Lord still has had the time to love me, to support me, to strengthen me, and to walk with me through the storm.
When you walk through the storm, hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of the storm is a golden sky and the sweet silver song of a Lark.
Walk on, Walk on with hope in your heart though your dreams be tossed and blown, walk on walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone - you'll never walk alone.
I have not walked alone through the storm, Jesus was right there with me all the way and still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment