Saturday, October 15, 2011

Requesting prayer

I know that just yesterday I posted how elated that Ron and I were for him to finally come home. Unfortunately, he is now back in the hospital. He has a bowel obstruction that is very painful and I am requesting that anyone who wishes to would pray for Ron's bowel obstruction to disappear. If it doesn't, he will need surgery and in his weakened condition I am afraid to know what that means.
Ron so far is a book of miracles - surely our Lord and Savior will perform this miracle to clear his bowels so he is once again able to eat and get rid of waste. I am finding out through these episodes that I love Ron so much. I see the frailty in him, the humaness in him, the little scared boy in him, the man I love. I come to the Lord once again in constant prayer for Ron's healing. What's another miracle to the Lord? He performs them every day and I am asking him to unblock Ron's bowels. Do I have enough faith for this? Do I trust in the Lord with all my heart and soul? Do I believe in miracles? Yes - to all of these questions. I wait upon the Lord for healing and to remove the obstruction.
My prayer constantly is "Lord I do believe, please help my unbelief". In the meantime I will keep praying, keep hoping and keep knowing that the Lord will bring what I have asked for to pass.
Please Please pray for Ron's return to health. It would be so appreciated beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment