Monday, July 18, 2011

Miracles

From Sandy -


God performs miracles every day. Some of them large and some of them small. I turned our income over to the Lord regarding MediCal. MediCal was going to charge us $2500 a month for Ron to be at Reche Canyon Rehabilitation Center. We are retired and have a middle class income - $2500 less a month would have left Ron and I with many bills unpaid every month. The Lord initially led me to a wonderful attorney who represented us in court last Thursday. He went before a judge and presented our petition of monthly bills and what it costs us to live in our home. The judge allowed every cent on the petition so we get to keep our income. This is indeed one of the Lord's miracles. We could have been charged the $2500 and had to sell our home. I prayed about this and turned the petition over to the Lord. The Lord granted us our income back. He gave us a compassionate judge and a wonderful attorney. Right now I am feeling so blessed over this. It has been such a major worry and now my burdens have been lightened quite a bit.




Ron has had another setback. He aspirated some of the food he was eating so again he is not eating by mouth. He is being fed through a tube in his nose. He is very very malnourished - he looks like a true anorexic. My heart aches for Ron to be able to get better and come home. I still have faith that the Lord will grant this request also. I pray every day that the Lord will energize Ron so he can walk and move on his own accord. Once he does this, I can take him home. I pray every day that Jesus will touch Ron with His healing. Jesus is with Ron and I know that He has touched Him. It is a matter of time before Ron can come home. Now I have nothing to prove that this will happen, but I know that the Lord has performed miracles in our lives and I know that once again the Lord will perform another miracle by bringing Ron home to me.




The Lord will not break His covenant that He gave to me. He will not alter the thing that has gone out of His lips. His lovingkindness He will not take away from Ron. The Lord is with us - I feel His presence all the time. How blessed we are to have the Lord as the Great Physician - He is the creator, so He knows what is needed to heal a broken and sick body.

No comments:

Post a Comment