Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tired and Weary

Ron was rushed back to the hospital tonight by ambulance. He vomited and aspirated some of it so it went to his lungs. He could get a very bad pneumonia because of this. It seems like I live half of my life in the hospital ER. I am devastated with this setback, but still hang on to faith and hope. I can't let go of them. I am tired and weary, but I am strong - not because of me but because of the Lord. I have questioned God about why Ron has to go through all of this. I don't understand and probably never will. I am just trusting in Him to do what is best for Ron. I am going to pray with all my heart and soul that Ron will get over this setback. I am powerless, but I seek the Power from Jesus Christ.
I hear trials are the food of faith - I just try to endure these trials knowing that at the end of this storm is a rainbow. I will get down on my hands and knees asking the Lord to help Ron, to bless Ron, to keep Ron in His care. I will try to stop and listen to what the Lord has to say. I will ask Him to walk with me continually and to be by Ron's side. I will keep on believing God's word and stand firm in my faith that Ron will come home.
Prayer works - I plan to spend alot of time praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment