Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hoping - Always Hoping

From Sandy-
Ron has been moved back to Reche Canyon Rehab. Center. Of course, he does not have a ventilator (what a miracle!!!). He has lost lots and lots of weight and looks like a skeleton (literally). He can talk (another miracle!!!) and he is able to eat by mouth (not so good because he is not eating). I have heard the voice of God and He has told me that Ron will come home. That's always been the goal - for Ron to come home. I don't know how long it will take or how long Ron will live, but he is coming home. I know this by faith.
I continue to lift Ron up to the Lord. Ron needs to eat and get much, much stronger. Again, because the Lord got Ron off of the ventilator, I know He can get Ron to eat and become stronger. I trust the Lord to do this for Ron and for me.
Ron has a month left before MediCal takes over. I am hoping Ron will be home before that time, but it is always God's will - not mine. MediCal will own us. My attorney is going to court on July 14 to petition for Ron and I to have enough money to pay our bills. I have lifted this petition up to the Lord as well as my attorney. I know in my heart that God will grant us enough money to keep our home and pay the bills. This is all I want - this is all we need.
I continue to lean on my Savior, Jesus Christ to touch Ron and lift him up out of that bed. I continue to trust Him to do this. Only the Lord can give me the strength and fortitude to get through this. And, I know that the Lord has touched Ron with His healing and strength. No one knows how long our days are on this earth, but I have asked the Lord to grant Ron at least a year J(or more if He sees fit) to enjoy his home and his cats and dogs. I know this means alot of work on my part if Ron comes home weakened in any way - but, I want to take care of him and allow him to enjoy what life he has left. I know that the Lord is faithful to those who love Him - and I adore Him, so He will do this for me and for Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment