Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ron Update

Wow - God works in mysterious ways for sure. Ron is doing well - at first the hospital put him back on the ventilator, but he has been taken off of it. He is getting fed through a tube in his nose and today he looked so much better. He was even exercising his legs and arms. He does not look quite so skeletal because his face was actually filling out. He does not have pneumonia - at first the doctors thought so because of a high white blood cell count. However, this was due to a urinary tract infection not from having pneumonia.
I question the Lord when trials come - it's true that Ron and I have had plenty in the past year and a half. HOWEVER, the Lord used this trip to the hospital so that Ron could get nourishment and regain strength. I know this with all my heart and soul. The Lord knows what He is doing even if we don't. I will never have a perfect faith, but these trials and the despair that I have experienced have played out to bring me closer than ever to the Lord. Oh Haleluliah How I Love My Savior!!
At times I feel so alone on this roller coaster ride with Ron, but I stop and realize that I am never alone. The Lord is always with me to love me, to guide me and to comfort me. How blessed I am to know Him so much better than I ever have before. He is my Savior, my Heavenly Father and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment