Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter



Today is Easter - resurrection! Today is a day to rejoice and know that this life is not the end. We are only here for such a small amount of time and those who know Jesus, know there is eternal life with Him.
Ron is spending his first day in heaven. He is rejoicing because his tired, worn out earthly body is gone and has been replaced with his beautiful amazing spiritual body. He is touching the hand of God and knowing what perfect love is all about.
The dogs and cats and other animals that passed before Ron are there to greet him. He is surrounded by love and beauty and amazing glorious sights. Ron is not at rest - he is at peace and he is experiencing heaven!!! I can't even imagine how busy Ron is experiencing the joy and happiness of eternal life with God.
I praise the Lord for taking Ron's pain and suffering away. He suffered more than any man I know of except Jesus Christ.
Although I grieve for him and wish I could just talk to him one more time, I know his earthly cares and woes are gone - the great burden that was his weak and frail body is gone. I rejoice in the fact that Ron is with the Lord. I grieve in the fact that on this earth I will never hear his voice or see his face again and I will always miss him. I will always love my dear husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment