Sunday, February 26, 2012

Prayers needed


Psalm 118:8 is meeting me head on tonight. Ron is back in the hospital with possibly pneumonia and a bowel blockage. He is not doing well and as of this minute, I am not sure what is going to be done for him. He has definitely had another setback.
I keep remembering Psalm 118:8... It is better to trust in the Lord than put your confidence in man
I am back to questioning why this is happening to Ron for yet another time. However, I know that the Lord is with Ron and I do trust the Lord. The Lord is my strength and song. I have to trust the Lord right now with all my heart and soul. No - I don't understand this. I may never understand why this keeps happening to Ron. However, I will continue to trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding.
Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope
Psalm 130:5 is what I am clinging to - I am waiting and in His wonderful word I have hope.
I am asking for prayers on behalf of Ron. He has fought so hard and comes so close to recovering and then another setback. He's a good man and he doesn't deserve this suffering - I am asking everyone who reads this blog to pray for my husband Ron. My prayer "still" is for him to get better and come home. I love Ron and so does the Lord. I pray that Jesus will send out His divine healing to Ron. I so want Ron to enjoy life here in his home. But just as Jesus prayed when he was alone in the garden of Gethsemane - not my will but Our Heavenly Father's be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment