Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Trial


I would like to ask everyone who reads this blog to pray for my daughter. She broke up this week with her boyfriend of eight years and I'm afraid she's seeing a "very" wrong person that will only ruin her life. She is not telling the truth and is hiding things from me. I don't know where she goes or who she is with. I love her so much and feel in my heart that she is headed down the wrong path. She is a juvenile diabetic and I have always worried about that since she was 10 years old. Now she is sneaking around, not going to church, lying to me, and screwing up her life. She's also drinking too much which is a concern all by itself.
I know the Lord listens to our prayers and I would so appreciate prayers for my daughter. She is a wonderful person, but there's such a difference in her right now. She has deeply hurt her boyfriend and she's hurt me as well. Please keep her in your prayers.
It seems that the Lord is putting alot of pressure on me. When it comes to my children, I can barely take it. I know the Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle, but with this thing about my daughter, I feel like I am losing it. I will continue to seek the Lord and ask for His help for both myself, Ron and my daughter. He hears me and He will save my daughter from destruction.
I'd like to quote this from Streams in the Desert -
"For I will yet praise him" (Ps. 43:5) More prayer, more exercising of our faith, and more patient waiting leads to blessings - abundant blessings. I have found it to be true many hundreds of times, and therefore I continually say to myself, "Put your hope in God." George Mueller

No comments:

Post a Comment