Thursday, November 18, 2010

Procedure on Wednesday

From Sandy -

Well I have had the procedure done - kind of like an MRI of my abdomen. I don't know the results but it's been done. Everyone at Kaiser is so nice. It wasn't bad at all and like I said, I did not have to do any of the preparation for this procedure because I have no colon. I will wait and see what my surgeon has to say after he reads the results.

I still feel so blessed right now. Who would have thought after having my colon removed that I would feel so good. I actually feel healthier than ever. God can certainly do miracles and I know he has done that for me. My appetite is back more than ever. Everything tastes good to me. I have put on some pounds and now have to watch my weight. I lift heavy things, I work in the yard, I work out, I walk, I truly am enjoying life.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I will celebrate life. The Good Lord has given me life - I feel good - I am at peace - I am happy. At this time of the year I truly give thanks and I have so very many blessings to count right now.

I give thanks for God has given us Jesus Christ - His son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment