Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Lord is my Stronghold

Ron is settled at Pomona Valley Rehab. Center. It's not like Reche Canyon, but the people are nice and they are taking care of him. Ron is down to 124 lbs. and he is afraid he is dying. What can I say or do to calm his fears? I just keep telling him to be strong and trust the Lord. I tell him to pray for himself because the Lord listens and answers.
My knee is infected and swollen so I am on antibiotics for a month. It is better, but very very slow in getting better. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a recheck.
I have become so weary of the situation that Ron and I are in. A year ago December 23 was when Ron had his heart attack. Every day is a struggle, but the Lord is my stronghold and although I am weak He is strong. I can only do this one day at a time. I can't look back or look forward right now. One day at a time I can do this - and with the Lord guiding me and blessing me, I will be triumphant over these trials and tribulations. I still have a glimmer of hope that Ron can eventually make it home again. I ask God for this, but not my will but His be done.
The Lord is truly the Stronghold of my life. I will praise Him and love Him and honor Him forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment