Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going in circles

Ron is still in ICU. He is stable, but not really better. Everytime he is taken off of the ventilator, he becomes weak and tired and has to be put back on. The doctors and nurses have tried everything and there is really nothing else they can do. He may have to spend the rest of his life on a ventilator in a nursing home. I really do hate to admit this, but unless the Lord decides to perform a miracle on Ron, he is going to live out the rest of his life on life support. I am feelilng so miserable tonight over this and other "life" things. I have asked God for healing, but His will is what has to be done - not mine.
I still have a problem with my knee and have been on three different antibiotics. My knee is swollen and red and I have trouble walking on it. I am better, but I just wish the swelling would go down in my leg. It's hard to bend my knee at all and hard to get comfortable to sleep.
I really have no words of wisdom tonight. I know the Lord is with those whose hearts are breaking and I think I qualify for that. I still aim to take one day at a time and simply ask the Lord to lead me through each and every day. I pray alot more and ask God constantly for help - strength and guidance to get through these rough times.
I will trust the Lord in all things and He will give me the strength to get through this. Every day I seem to feel closer to what Job was going through. Not to any degree as he did - but things are just up and down and all over the place and my life is out of control. I will trust in God who goes before me - he is with me - he will not forsake me. I will Trust in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment