Friday, December 23, 2011

The Lord shelters us with His wings

Psalm 91:4, He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faith promises you armor and protection.
I love this photo - the Lord shelters us with His wings. He does protect us even in ways we don't understand. Praise the Lord!!!
Ron is doing well at Reche Canyon. He was able to actually eat a few bites of mashed potatos and ground up chicken. He had a speaking valve on the trach, so he was also able to speak to me. He is doing everything in his power to cooperate with the staff at Reche Canyon so he can get better and stronger to come home. I feel in my heart that this is God's will for him. He needs to come home.
I look at this photo of these adorable birds and know that the Lord is our shelter from hardships and misery. His love is unfailing and what an amazing miracle that He loves even me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment