Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Lord saved them out of their distresses

From Sandy -
Isn't it amazing how one day you can be totally down and yet another day you can feel great. This has happened to me. I have been weary over bills and invoices and paper work. I have been weary over Ron's illness and weakness and depression as well as my own.
Today is Sunday. I went to church with my little granddaughter. Had lunch with my daughter and granddaughter and went to the rehab. center to see Ron. Ron is getting stronger. Yesterday I had some friends come over who helped me put my piano on Craig's list. Today I sold my piano and some of my financial worries went away. Certainly not all of them, but enough to put me on a high right now.
Isn't it amazing how the Lord works in our lives. I have tried so hard lately to commit everything I do to the Lord and to trust Him completely. I know that the Lord has been feeling my love and commitment for Him and He is delivering me out of my distresses. Ron is getting stronger and wants to exercise every day. Tonight as I write this, I am realizing how I have been delivered out of so many distresses. I have received money from "out of the blue" just when I thought I did not have another penny to spare. I have seen Ron recover in the midst of infection and impossible setbacks. I have felt the love of friends and family. I have experienced God's love through miracles large and small. Ron being off the ventilator is still one of the biggest blessings. My wonderful attorney who saw me through a financial crisis is another. Just knowing that God has the time and the love for me is not only a blessing - it is a miracle!!
I will continue trusting the Lord. I will continue to wait upon Him for the help that I need. He is always there "just in time". He does deliver us out of all our distresses when we wait upon Him and trust in Him. Sometimes the trust is small, but that is all the Lord needs to act upon. When He knows that we are trusting Him as a child trusts his father - that's the time He comes into our lives and delivers us. He made us - He loves us - He hears our prayers - He answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment