Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where is this going?

I really don't know! I felt compelled yesterday to start the blog. I THINK the Lord wants us to share our thoughts, our fears, and above all to share the hope we have in Him. I keep getting the thought that this is a way for us to unite in Him.

I feel led to share what I am feeling, but I hope others will do the same. I'm hoping this is a place where we can be honest and open. I think the Lord wants us to have a place where we can share our thoughts with pure honesty. I pray that by doing this, we will touch each others' lives in a way that draws us all closer to Him. I see this as a place where we will be able to feel relief that we are not the only person who might have had such thoughts.

I ask that if anyone of us shares, please share encouraging comments,and if you feel led, encouraging scriptures. I believe this is where the Lord is leading us, but I'm open to your comments. I know that when the Lord reveals something, He doesn't give it to just one person!

It is my prayer that this blog will be OUR blog. I pray that we will come away from it feeling better, and closer to our Lord.

I will have days that I cannot post, as I go away a few days each week. Please feel free to post in the comments any time! It will be fun to see where this is going!

May God bless us all through this endeavor,

Susan

1 comment: