Sunday, June 27, 2010

Am I the only one?

One thing that worries me (and I wonder, am I the only one that thinks this), if these are the Last Days, will I recognize the signs, and be ready? I think about the religious people of Jesus' time here. They didn't recognize Him. I know the scriptures say we are to be ready. Some days I feel it. Often, I do not.

If I look at the people in Jesus' time here, those He healed and worked miracles upon, they (most) recognized Him after their lives were Touched by Him. I wonder, maybe I/we are just like them. I know I've been touched, healed, and have seen His miracles in my own life. Maybe, they too, had days afterward where it all seemed unreal. I have often thought how much stronger I would be if I had seen Him face to face, like they did, but maybe I would still have these thoughts?

I would love to hear your thoughts and feelings. I know this blog is about Hope, not to bring anyone down. Yet, by sharing our true thoughts and feelings, maybe like a little therapy group, we can lift each other up! There are many wonderful scriptures of Hope. I have chosen this passage to share:

John 10:27-30 -- "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

Blessings,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment